The Sport4Kids Taekwondo Programme is run by Marshall Jen. Marshall has been practicing Taekwondo since he was 5 years old and is Black Belt 3rd dan WTF certified. He has been coaching Taekwondo to children and adults for the past 5 years. Marshall has represented Canada in numerous national teams including Team Canada (2011); Team B.C. (2009-2011); and B.C. Provincial (2009-2011).
– Bachelor in Education from Simon Fraser University
– Black belt 3rd dan WTF certified
– B.C. Provincial gold/silver/bronze medallist (2009-2011)
– Team Canada Taekwondo athlete (2011)
– Team BC Taekwondo representative (2009-2011)
– Competed in World University Games, Shenzhen (2011)
– Competed in US Open as Canada Taekwondo representative